If you reside in Nigeria, DSTv and GOTv are household names, MultiChoice’s digital television services in Nigeria are two of the best known. This is because these services provide some of the best material in the country, both globally and locally, in many categories: sports, entertainment, films, news, events, entertainment for children, and much more. Read on to find out 10 ways to pay DSTV subscription in Nigeria.
In the same way, both DStv and GOtv services are provided in different subscription paquets (called “Bouquets”), to satisfy the needs of everyone based on the financial capacities of each person. DStv Explora is the most developed decoder from Multichoice. It offers a ton of components that offers an incredible review insight.
The Explora is initial an HD PVR decoder. This implies you can observe excellent HD content from HD channels. It additionally implies you can record content on the decoder. As per Multichoice, the Explora can record as long as 220 hours of content.
In any case, the Explora decoder isn’t only a PVR decoder, it additionally accompanies web access permitting you to stream and download content on the web.
The DSTV Catchup highlight empowers you to catch up with programs you might have missed, in addition to other substances. The DSTV BoxOffice gives you elite admittance to the most recent blockbuster movies. You can lease and download any of the accessible films and keep them for as long as 48 hours.
The cost of the Explora decoder is as of now put at 66,750 Naira with an establishment pack (Dish, LNB, and so forth), a few vendors on Jumia presently sells the Explora decoder for somewhere in the range of 70,000 and 95,000 Naira. The proposals on Jumia for the most part adds one-month membership to Reduced, Smaller Furthermore, or Premium bundles
It is no longer news that DSTV has the best choices of stations of any direct-to-home Satellite television administration in Nigeria or Africa. DSTV signals are Top-notch computerized television signals with HD stations now a piece of the blend. Watch energizing DSTV channels for your news, narratives, live games, amusement thus significantly more.
Some popular DSTV channels include:
- BBC News
- 1Magic HD
- Africa Magic Showcase HD
- SuperSport Channels (GrandStand, Football Plus, Premier League, La Liga, Football, Variety 1, Variety 2, Variety 3, Variety 4, Action, Rugby, Cricket, Golf, Tennis, Motorsport, WWE, Maximo 1, Maximo 2)
- SuperSport BLITZ
- E! Entertainment
- Channel O
- CNBC Africa
- Africa Magic
- Africa Magic
- Africa Magic
- Africa Magic
- Africa Magic
- Africa Magic
- Showcase Epic Urban Hausa Yoruba Igbo
- Zee World
- MNET Movies
- MNET Movies 1
- MNET Movies 2
- MNET Movies 3
- MNET Movies 4
- MNET City
- Food Network
- NTA International
- National Geographic (Nat Geo)
- Fox Life
- WWE Channel HD
- Magic World
- Discovery Channel HD
- Universal TV
- BBC Brit
- BBC Lifestyle
- ITV Choice
- Cartoon Network
- Studio Universal HD (formally Hallmark and Universal Channels)
- Sky News
- Comedy Central
and so much more Before discussing how you can pay for your subscription costs for DStv in Nigeria, have a look at the many bouquets on the DStv and GOTV platforms. GOtv has 3 different bouquets, namely:
- Gotv Jinja
- GOtv Jolli and
- GOtv Max
While DStv runs 5 different bouquets available for your enjoyment value.
- DStv Padi
- DStv Comfam
- DStv Compact
- DStv Compact Plus and
- DStv Premium
Ways To Pay and Renew Your subscriptions to DStv in Nigeria
- 1 Ways To Pay and Renew Your subscriptions to DStv in Nigeria
- 2 1. MyDStv App
- 3 2. Payment with USSD
- 4 3. Internet Banking: Payment Using Banking Apps
- 5 4. Bank Payment
- 6 5. POS
- 7 6. Payment Using Online Payment Services
- 8 7. DStv And GOTV Dealers
- 9 8. Multichoice Branches/Offices
- 10 9. DStv Eazy Service Portal
- 11 10. Subscribe Your DSTV Using Quickteller
In contrast to the previous version, you had to walk down or transport yourself to a business or outlet where payment can be made and connected with your tv subscriptions after your TV is expired, which used to make it somewhat difficult to reload.
Recently we have several payment alternatives for your DStv account that you can use to pay for or reconnect. It’s a lot easier now, because you may pay on the go while your family enjoys television at home. Consider these choices for payment.
1. MyDStv App
Renewing your DStv subscription is no longer a hard task like I mentioned above. There was a time when only retail stores, dealers, and banking halls were able to replenish your DStv account. Do you remember the mischievous lineups and waiting at the DSTV branch offices? It’s a matter of the past, fortunately.
Today, in 2021, in Nigeria and other countries the company operates in many ways and uncountable payment platforms that can renew your online DStv subscription. One of the beautiful ways is through the DStv app. All you need to do is to download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple and the features are very friendly to use.
You must know the real name with which you bought or registered your DStv account to be able to log in, and from this app, you can change your bouquet, fix errors, make payments, edit your details and even view your transaction details.
2. Payment with USSD
You can pay for your subscription through your phone’s USSD. Dial your bank’s USSD code and follow the prompt, of course, you will see ‘Cable tv’, click the corresponding number and next would be for you to enter your smart card number and follow through till you’re done.
Also By dialling a simple code on your mobile phone, you can easily subscribe to your DSTV. Use this code *3899*Smartcardnumber# Please take note of the on-screen instructions to finish the process
3. Internet Banking: Payment Using Banking Apps
You can also pay directly from your bank app for the DStv subscriptions. Almost every Nigerian standard bank has a functional (web and mobile) app that allows consumers to transfer and receive payments immediately, buy airtime, and pay bills.
Navigate to your bank application’s “Bills” or “Bills of payment” area and see the cable TV payment provision. Choose which television service you wish to pay for, enter your digital TV details, select your bouquet/plan and pay.
4. Bank Payment
Your DStv subscription can also be paid at the bank, over the counter. All you need to submit is your DStv account details and the bouquet you wish to subscribe to while some of the banks have already printed tellers which you can just fill and submit.
The POS machine is another form of subscription that has been made popular recently. This breakthrough came during the Covid-19 lockdown which saw the use of POS machines in every corner. Check it out and you don’t have to leave your street to recharge your tv.
6. Payment Using Online Payment Services
Nigeria today has several online payment services providers, thanks to technology and innovation. Interestingly, all (nearly) cable and digital TV payments are supported by these providers. Some of the top payment providers supporting DStv payments are PAGA, Quickteller, JumiaPay, KongaPay, eTranzact, PayU, etc. Payment services.
Visit any of the optional payment providers, set up an account, and navigate to the ‘Payments’ section. If suitable, select your cable television (DStv or GOtv). Enter your details and details of the Decoder(s). Choose the bouquet/package you would like to subscribe to, then proceed with payment. Smart card number for DSTv, IUC number for GOtv.
7. DStv And GOTV Dealers
Your DStv and GOtv dealers also allow you to pay for your subscription packages offline. In your town, street, suburbs, and province you may check the DStv dealers.
8. Multichoice Branches/Offices
You can also pay for DStv packages and re-submit your subscription to any local/offline branch of the company close to your location if you are truly not a fan of paying for services over the Internet.
9. DStv Eazy Service Portal
This is one of the most convenient and quickest ways to make a renewal payment. It enables you to pay for yourself or someone else. Payment outside the country can also be made. This platform is so convenient.
- Check the page on paying for DStv eazy service (http://eazy.dstv.com/en/ng/pay).
- Nigeria will have already been chosen as your country. If not from Nigeria you can change this by downloading the menu.
- Enter the decoder’s smartcard number for which you wish to recharge or pay.
- Enter the text for captcha and press Verify.
- Click/Tap on Balance and Pay view when checked.
- Once checked. The payment summary page with the date will be forwarded to you and the amount due for payment.
- Click or Tap on it to pay. The payment subscription page will then display which contains the account owner information.
There are more than 5 payment platforms available to you at this stage.
10. Subscribe Your DSTV Using Quickteller
- Enable your decoder if the service has already been disconnected
- Select the bouquet you want to choose from
- Select quickteller.com/dstv
- Please provide your e-mail, smartcard number, and phone number.
- Enter the name of the DSTV and validate the accurate entry of the number of the smartcard.
- To select the debit card type click on the ‘Pay’ button (Interswitch, Verve, or Mastercard).
- Enter the details of your card and make your payment. You will activate your DSTV account when the transaction is successful.