Are you wondering about how to recharge GOTV using a mobile phone? Let us give you the answers to your answers in this post. GOTV is a cheaper version of DSTV and is reasonably priced for users who cannot afford to buy DSTV or do DSTV subscriptions because of their high prices. To find out more about it, go to GOTV site.
There are various ways of recharging GOTV bouquet from home or anywhere these days as a lot of things are now being done online. These include recharging through phones, GoTv app or mygotv app, GoTv website, banks like GTB, First Bank and Access, PAGA epay, ETranzact, or via Airtime.
Let us go into details on each tv subscription method:
How To Recharge GOTV Using Mobile Phone
- 1 How To Recharge GOTV Using Mobile Phone
- 2 How To Recharge GOTV Using Stanbic Mobile
- 2.1 How To Pay For GOTV Using 737
- 2.2 How To Recharge GOTV With FirstBank
- 2.3 How To Recharge GOTV Using Zenith Bank USSD Code
- 2.4 How To Pay For GoTv Subscription With Fidelity Bank
- 2.5 How To Recharge GOTV Using WEMA Bank USSD Code
- 2.6 How To Recharge GOTV Using Heritage Bank USSD Code
- 2.7 How To Recharge GoTv Using Access Bank.
- 2.8 How To Recharge GOTV With FCMB
- 2.9 How To Recharge GOtv Using UBA Bank
- 2.10 How To Recharge GOTv Using Union Bank
- 3 GOTV Payment Options
- 4 GOTV Customer Care
- 5 How Do I Get My GOTV IUC Number
- 6 How To Activate GOTV
- 7 How Much Is The Lowest GOTV Subscription?
There are many ways to perform GOTV subscription on phone, in fact, in numerous ways, it just depends on the way or platform you want to use to get it done.
Pay For GOTV Package- QuickTeller Method
You can pay GOTV online using apps like Quickteller, Barter, Paga and others. This is one of the easiest and straightforward methods to use. To recharge your GOTV using your digital phone, follow the steps below.
- Check for the 10-digit IUC number printed on a red sticker that is attached to the bottom of your GOTV decoder.
- Then, visit the website https://www.quickteller.com/gotv on your phone.
- Choose your GOTV subscription package whether GOTV Max, GOTV Lite, GOTV Plus, GOTV Value, or GOTV Mobile Access, and the price.
- Enter your IUC number.
- Insert your e-mail address.
- Enter your phone number.
- Click on “Continue”
- You’ll see a confirmation screen and you just need to click on “Pay”.
How To Recharge GOTV Using Stanbic Mobile
You can now pay for your GOTV subscription by using the USSD code for Stanbic. The USSD code is *909# and a registered account. To use this method, registration is required and this can be done by dialing *909#, selecting “4” and then clicking register. You would need to provide some necessary information to complete the registration.
- Dial *909# for your GoTv recharge
- Select “4”, then click on “Register”
- Input the required and correct information into the shown fields
- Press send and your payment will be completed successfully.
How To Pay For GOTV Using 737
If you want to subscribe for GOTV with GTBank, use the following steps below;
- Dial *737*37*AMOUNT* GOTV CARD NUMBER#. The amount is the price for your GOTV subscription plan.
- Confirm the details you input and then press the SEND button.
- Your payment should be successful.
- Note that you can also recharge your GOTV using GTB app.
How To Recharge GOTV With FirstBank
- Dial *894*AMOUNT*IUC NUMBER#.
- Confirm the details you input and then press the SEND button.
Another way is to subscribe GOTV with First Bank is to use the code *332*8888*amount# on your mobile phone if you want to use airtime.
Please note that the phone number must be your registered phone no. which is attached to your FirstBank account.
How To Recharge GOTV Using Zenith Bank USSD Code
To make GOTV payment using Zenith USSD Code:
Dial *966*7*Amount*IUC Number# on your mobile phone.
How To Pay For GoTv Subscription With Fidelity Bank
Dial *770*1088* IUC Number*Amount# for GoTv bill payment on your mobile phone.
How To Recharge GOTV Using WEMA Bank USSD Code
Dial *945*17*Decoder Number# on your mobile phone.
How To Recharge GOTV Using Heritage Bank USSD Code
Dial *322*030*1088*AMOUNT# on your mobile phone.
How To Recharge GoTv Using Access Bank.
Note that since the merging of Diamond with Access Bank, the same method applies to how to recharge GOTV using Diamond Bank. So, Access Bank GOTV payment code can be accessed through *901#.
How To Recharge GOTV With FCMB
To recharge your GOTV subscription through FCMB, dial *329*2*Amount*Smartcard Number# to make payment.
How To Recharge GOtv Using UBA Bank
If you want to use your UBA to recharge your GOtv, open your UBA bank U-mobile app , log into your account, insert your U-mobile pin, and confirm the transaction. You will be shown the amount that you’ll pay, all you need to do is click ok and payment will be successful.
How To Recharge GOTv Using Union Bank
To pay for your subscription via Union Bank, download the Union Mobile app from the Google play store, register if you have never used the app before. If you have, log in to the app, go to pay bills and in the bills category, select gotv and follow the prompts to complete your payment.
GOTV Payment Options
Other settlement options include payment at the MultiChoice office, PAGA E-pay, Eazy Money, E-tranzact, PayU, GlobalPay, Cash payment at FMB Bank, payment via Stanbic, KongaPay, Paga Mobile, Zenith Bank mobile wallet, and Baxi Box.
GOTV Customer Care
How do I call GOTV Customer care if I have an issue with my subscription? Just contact them using this phone number: 08039044688 . This is the fastest method, however, you can also contact them using the following ways
- By sending SMS to 4688.
- On their Facebook page.
- Via Twitter page.
- Via e-mail address at [email protected]
- Go to their office at Multichoice Nigeria Limited, Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State if you’re in Lagos around Victoria Island.
- Use USSD code: *288*1#
How Do I Get My GOTV IUC Number
To get yours, check underneath your decoder and find the attached red sticker for the number.
The second method is to go to Menu on your GOTV remote, find “Information Central”, and press Ok. You should see your IUC number displayed on your screen.
How To Activate GOTV
Having issues with your decoder not reactivating after payment, if yes, here are three different ways you can fix the issue.
- Send “Reset and your GOTV account number” to 22688. For example, Reset 000000 to 22688.
- Use the clear your error dialogue box in Clear Error Code to fix the problem.
- Contact customer care directly to fix it for you.
How Much Is The Lowest GOTV Subscription?
The lowest GOTV subscription is the GOTV Lite package at only N410 per month and N4920 per year with 12 channels in the package.
Now you know how to recharge GOTV subscriptions without stress on your mobile phone. Which of these methods have you tried and which one was the easiest for you to do? Leave your message in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed learning something new, share it with your family and friends on Facebook and Twitter.
How Do I Recharge My GOTV With My Phone
There are many ways to recharge your GOTV which includes paying with airtime, GTBank *737*37*AMOUNT* CARD NUMBER#, FirstBank * 894 *AMOUNT*IUC NUMBER#, Zenith Bank *966*7*Amount*IUC Number# or use apps like PAGA, Quickteller, E-Tranzact among others.
How Can I Subscribe My GOTV With My Bank Account?
To subscribe your GOTV with your bank account, just use the ussd code for whichever bank you have an account with or use the bank’s mobile app, login to your online dashboard, go to bills and payments, select GOTV, insert your GOTV IUC NUMBER, select the plan to pay for and authenticate your transaction.
How Much Does It Cost To Recharge GOTV?
The cost depends on your subscription package and it can range between N410 monthly which is the cheapest to N3600 monthly which is the most expensive package.